Students who transfer from other accredited universities who wish to pursue their studies at the College of Law at The University of Cambodia will be admitted at the suitable level after credits are equivalently calculated to the grading system of The University of Cambodia.
Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- Oct 22, 2018: Term I, Academic Year 2018 – 2019, starts classes. Sep 3 – Oct 12/16, 2018: Registration for Term I, Academic Year 2018 – 2019
- Oct 1 – 3, 2018: Final examination of Term III for College of Law.
- Sept 4, 2018 (Tue): Discussion Forum on “Social Entrepreneurship: The Cycle of Volunteerism Entrepreneurship and Environment” between UC (College of Law and School of Business) and Faculty of Shariah and Law, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM).
- August 27, 2018 (Mon): Phom Ravy, UC College of Law Alumni and a LLM graduate from Riga Graduate School of Law, Latvia, presents his research findings and shares with current CoL students on the topic “The Statelessness and Legal Framework.”
- Aug 28 - 31, 2018: Mid-term examination for College of Law, due to OAA readjust it.
- Aug 08, 2018 (Wed) – The Forum for Success: Law and Life: Why Understanding Law Is Important to You and Your Success, A Panel Discussion.
- August 10, 2018: Exit examination
- July 16, 2018: Term III will start classes.
- June 25 – July 1, 2018: Centralized final examination for Term II.
- June 16, 2018: Exit examination orientation (Room 406)
View all Events ›