Students who transfer from other accredited universities who wish to pursue their studies at the College of Law at The University of Cambodia will be admitted at the suitable level after credits are equivalently calculated to the grading system of The University of Cambodia.
Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- Nov 8, 2019: Forum for Success
- Nov 1, 2019: Comprehensive exit examination
- Oct 21, 2019: Term I of Academic Year 2019 - 2020 starts classes
- Sept 2 - Oct 11, 2019: Registration for Term I, Academic Year 2019 - 2020
- Oct 1 - 3, 2019: Final examination for Term III
- Sept 17, 2019: Study tour at Royal School of Judicial Professions
- Aug 26-28, 2019: Midterm examination for Term III
- July 19, 2019: Presentation on Roles and Duties of Legal Documentation Center (LDC), by LDC Representatives.
- July 30, 2019: Comprehensive exit exam
- June 24-30, 2019: Final examination for Term II
View all Events ›