Students who transfer from other accredited universities who wish to pursue their studies at the College of Law at The University of Cambodia will be admitted at the suitable level after credits are equivalently calculated to the grading system of The University of Cambodia.
Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- July 30, 2019: Comprehensive exit exam
- June 24-30, 2019: Final examination for Term II
- June 16, 2019: Orientation for comprehensive exit exam
- May 27-July 1, 2019: Registration for Term III
- May 4-10, 2019: Midterm examination for Term II
- March 25, 2019: Comprehensive Exit Examination for Term I
- Jan 14 - Feb 24, 2019: Registration for Tem II, Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Jan 22, 2019: Student visit to Kampong Chhnang Provincial Court.
- Feb 11 - 15, 2019: Final examination of Term I for College of Law.
- Mar 4, 2019: Term II, Academic Year 2018 - 2019, starts classes.
View all Events ›