Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- Jan 14 - Feb 24, 2019: Registration for Tem II, Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Jan 22, 2019: Student visit to Kampong Chhnang Provincial Court.
- Feb 11 - 15, 2019: Final examination of Term I for College of Law.
- Mar 4, 2019: Term II, Academic Year 2018 - 2019, starts classes.
- Dec 17-20, 2018: Midterm examination of Term I for College of Law
- Dec 21, 2018: Graduation Ceremony Day
- Nov 5, 2018: Distinguished guest lecture on Intellectual Property International Themes and Canadian Perspectives, by Ron Faggetter, Barrister and Solicitor, SMART & BIGGER, Intellectual Property & Technology Law.
- Nov 2, 2018: Comprehensive exit examination.
- Oct 22, 2018: Term I, Academic Year 2018 β 2019, starts classes. Sep 3 β Oct 12/16, 2018: Registration for Term I, Academic Year 2018 β 2019
- Oct 1 β 3, 2018: Final examination of Term III for College of Law.
View all Events ›