Address: Northbridge Road, SankatTuekThla,
Khan SenSokm, Phnom Penh Cambodia
P.O. Box: 917, Phnom Penh 12000, Cambodia
Contact: (855-23) 993 274, 993 276, (855-60) 333 346
Fax: (855-23) 993 284
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: www.uc.edu.kh, www.library.uc.edu.kh,
Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- May 10, 2017 (Wed) – A College of Law lecturer will lead a group of law students to attend the presentation on “Check and Administration of Public Officials” at the Ministry of Civil Service.
- May 3, 2017 (Wed) – Public guest lecture on “Federal Constitution: An Introduction to Malaysian Constitution,” Idzuafi Hadi Bin Kamilan, Research Officer to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Parliament of Malaysia.
- Apr 27, 2017 (Thu) – The Forum for Success: Law and Life: Why Understanding Law Is Important to You and Your Success, A Panel Discussion.
- Feb 6, 2017 (Mon) – The Training Workshop on Interactive Learning/Teaching Methodology on Rights of Charged Persons under Cambodian Code of Criminal Procedure and International Human Rights Instruments.
- Jan 26, 2017 (Thu) – Exchange of Knowledge and Learning Experience Between International Students and College of Law Students.