Address: Northbridge Road, SankatTuekThla,
Khan SenSokm, Phnom Penh Cambodia
P.O. Box: 917, Phnom Penh 12000, Cambodia
Contact: (855-23) 993 274, 993 276, (855-60) 333 346
Fax: (855-23) 993 284
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website: www.uc.edu.kh, www.library.uc.edu.kh,
Message from the Dean to Scholars and Researchers
In a world of study and research, the presentation of findings is one of the most important missions of scholars and researchers. The College of Law at The University of Cambodia (UC) warmly welcomes any scholar or researcher who wishes to present his or her findings. You can propose and present any topic related to legal and judicial aspects in the “public/guest lecture” forum. If you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.
Dr. Hem Sras
Dean, College of Law
- August 10, 2018: Exit examination
- July 16, 2018: Term III will start classes.
- June 25 – July 1, 2018: Centralized final examination for Term II.
- June 16, 2018: Exit examination orientation (Room 406)
- May 17, 2017: College of Law students visit the Ministry of Civil Service
- May 7 – 11, 2018: Mid-term examination for College of Law
- May 4, 2018: Distinguished guest lecture on “Legal Education in the US,” by Prof. Monte Mills from the Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana, USA.
- Mar 12, 2018: Term II will start classes.
- Feb 19 – 23, 2018: Centralized final examination for College of Law.
- Jan 22 – ,2018: Registration for Term II.
- Dec 25 – 29, 2017: Mid-term examination for College of Law
- Dec 20, 2017: Graduation ceremony day
- Dec 13, 2017: Student Academic Leadership Conference for College of Law
- November 13, 2017 (Mon)- Centralized Exit Exam.
- November 06, 2017 (Mon) – Term I will start classes.
- Oct 17 – 19, 2017 – Centralized final examination for College of Law
- Sep 5 - 8, 2017: Centralized Midterm Examination for the College of Law.
- Aug 14, 2017 (Mon): Centralized Exit Examination for the College of Law.
- July 31, 2017 (Mon) – Term III will start classes.
- July 10 – 16, 2017 – Centralized final examination for College of Law
- June 19 –, 2017 (Mon) – Registration for Term III
- June 28, 2017 (Wed) – Seminar on Family Court of Australia Management of Child Sexual Abuse Allegations, Dr. Jodi Death, School of Justice, Faculty of Law, Queensland University of Technology.
- May 22 – 28, 2017 – Centralized mid-term exam for College of Law.
- May 10, 2017 (Wed) – A College of Law lecturer will lead a group of law students to attend the presentation on “Check and Administration of Public Officials” at the Ministry of Civil Service.
- May 3, 2017 (Wed) – Public guest lecture on “Federal Constitution: An Introduction to Malaysian Constitution,” Idzuafi Hadi Bin Kamilan, Research Officer to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Parliament of Malaysia.
- Apr 27, 2017 (Thu) – The Forum for Success: Law and Life: Why Understanding Law Is Important to You and Your Success, A Panel Discussion.
- Jan 26, 2017 (Thu) – Exchange of Knowledge and Learning Experience Between International Students and College of Law Students.